The school is administered by a Board of Management under the chairmanship of Ms Kathleen Teahan. Staffing, planning and maintenance are the responsibility of the Board which comprises of
- Two Patron’s nominees – Kathleen Teahan and Fr. Michael Fleming P.P.
- Two parents’ representatives – Evelyn McCarthy and Jeremiah Costello
- The Principal – Séamus Shaughnessy
- The teachers’ representative – Kevin Corkery
- Two community representatives – Noreen O’Keeffe and Margaret Foley
- The Principal: Mr Seán Ó Seachnasaigh
- Class Teachers – Ms Colgan, Ms Joy, Ms Caulfield, Ms Nolan Falvey, Ms Moriarty and Mr Corkery
- Special Education Needs Team – Mr Ó Seachnasaigh and Ms. Susan Murphy
- Special Needs Assistants – Mrs Geraldine O Riordan, Mrs Breda Griffin and Mrs Juliette Russel.
- Secretary – Mrs Angela Teahan