The school is administered by a Board of Management under the chairmanship of Mrs Mary B. O’Reilly. Staffing, planning and maintenance are the responsibility of the Board which comprises of
- Two Patron’s nominees – Mrs Mary B. O’Reilly and Fr. Kevin O’Sullivan P.P.
- Two parents’ representatives – Mrs Gráinne Keary & Mr Patrick O’Connell
- The teachers’ representative – Mrs Elaine Kelliher Principal and Mrs Elaine Caulfield
- Two community representatives – Mrs Noreen O’Keeffe and Tomás Hayes
- The Principal: Elaine Kelliher
- Class Teachers – Ms Colgan, Ms Joy, Ms Caulfield, Ms Nolan Falvey, Ms Moriarty, Ms O’Shea and Mr Corkery
- Special Education Needs Team – Ms Moriarty & Ms Caulfield
- Special Needs Assistants – Mrs Geraldine O Riordan, Mr James Murphy, Ms LisaMarie Corkery & Ms Kate O’Shea.
- Secretary – Mrs Angela Teahan