The following are items your child will need for Junior Infants in September:
- 2 x A4+ size mesh zipper folders labelled with your child’s name.
- Small mesh folder/zipped pouch labelled with your child’s name.
- 1 x pack 25 laminating pouches – to be used to laminate class resources.
- 2 x large Pritt/ glue sticks, labelled with your child’s name
- 1 x Ormond Junior Copy Book (15mm Extra wide ruled) labelled with your child’s name.
- 1 x A4 hardback journal for nursery rhymes/poems/blending
- 2 x yellow Ormond plain day copybooks (blank pages inside, no lines)
- eraser and sharpener Colours (no markers – I would recommend something like twistables)
- Triangular Pencils (at least 3) and pencil case.