Dear Parents/ Guardians,
I look forward to working with 4th & 5th class in September. The children will need the following items. (They should have dictionaries and maths equipment from last year).
- 1 x A4 Ormond maths copy (120 pages-note: squares 7ml x 7ml, not the ones with tiny squares )
- 2 x display folders (20 pockets)
- 1 x A3 Mesh Zipped Folder
- 3 x Pritt Sticks
- 2 x blue biros
- 1 x red biro
- 1 x green biro
- 4 x HB pencils
- Colouring Pencils/ Twistables
- A good compass
- 1 x Protractor
- 1 x 30cm Ruler
- 1x small scissors
- 1 x Packet White Board Markers
- Collins pocket English Dictionary
- Collins pocket Irish Dictionary
- Fallon’s Table Book
- 3 x Ormond A4 Manuscript Book (copy)(120 pages, plastic cover).
- 1 small notebook
- 1x 88 page copy
- All other books will be ordered through the school. Please ensure your child’s name is on all of their belongings. Wishing you a lovely summer break.
Ms O’ Sullivan