Rang 3 & 4 Requisites for 2022/ 2023
Dear Parents/ Guardians,
I look forward to working with 3rd & 4th Class in September. The children will need the following items, in their school bags, from Wednesday 31st August 2022:
- 2 x Maths copies – C3 – 7mm squares
- 10 x Exercise copies
- 2 x A4 hardback copy
- 2 x display folders (20 pockets) (one for music/ one for general use)
- 1 x A3 Mesh Zipped Folder
- 3 x Pritt Sticks
- 2 fountain pens – blue ink – These will be bought in school in late September for €2/€3 when pen licence is acquired! More info to follow on this!
- 1 x red biro
- 1 x green biro
- 3 x HB pencils
- Colouring Pencils/ Twistables
- Highlighter – yellow
- 1 x 30cm Ruler
- 2 x Erasers – These go missing so handy to keep one at home for a quick replacement.
- 1 x Packet of white board markers
- 2 x Post-It Notes – 76mm x 76mm preferably
- Collins pocket English dictionary
- Collins pocket Irish Dictionary
- Fallons Table Book
Children will have most of these items already. If so, please use these to keep costs low.