Scoil Réalt na Mara, An Chromán, Cill Orglan, Co. Chiarraí.
Roll No. 12820H
Class Requisites for Senior Infants – Ms Colgan
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, children are required to have their own belongings. Children will not be allowed to borrow items from other children.
Children will have most of these items already. If so, please use these to keep costs low.
– 2 A4 size mesh zipper folders labelled with your child’s name.
– 1 30/40 page plastic folder for sight vocab sheets.
– 1 small mesh pouch for sight vocab words.
– 1 pack 25 laminating pouches – to be used to laminate nametags and photographs etc.
– 2 large Pritt/gluesticks, labelled with your child’s name, for use with scrapbook/Art projects.
– 1 A4 hardback journal for songs/poems.
– 1 Junior Sum copy with 10mm squares
– 2 yellow Ormond plain day copybooks (blank pages inside, no lines)
– 3 purple Ormond #15 project copy books (half blank, half lined)
– A pencil sharpener and eraser.
– Colours (no markers – I would recommend something like twistables),
pencils (at least 3) and pencil case. I appreciate that labelling pencils/colours in particular is time- consuming, but if these items can be clearly marked in some way as belonging to your child, it will help your child to manage and maintain their supplies for the year.