Requisites for Junior Infants
Your child will be required to have the following items in their school bags on the first day of school.
- 2 x A4 size mesh zipper folders labelled with your child’s name.
- Small mesh folder/pouch labelled with your child’s name.
- 1 x pack 25 laminating pouches – to be used to laminate your child’s ‘special book’ nametags and photographs etc.
- 2 x large Pritt/ gluesticks, labelled with your child’s name
- 1 x Junior Sum copy with 10mm squares, labelled with your child’s name.
- 1 x A4 hardback journal for songs/poems
- 2 x yellow Ormond plain day copybooks (blank pages inside, no lines) – eraser and sharpener Colours (no markers – I would recommend something like twistables)
- Triangular Pencils (at least 3) and pencil case.
I appreciate that labelling pencils/colours in particular is time-consuming, but if these items can be clearly marked in some way as belonging to your child, it will help your child to manage and maintain their supplies for the year.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, children are required to have their own belongings. Children will not be allowed to borrow items from other children. If so, please use these to keep costs low. Please label all of the above for the school year and cover all copies please.