JUNIOR AND SENIOR INFANTS EQUIPMENT LIST
- 1 A4 size mesh zipper folder labelled with your child’s name.
- Small mesh folder/pouch (labelled with your child’s name) for sight vocabulary words.
- 1 pack 25 laminating pouches – to be used to laminate your child’s ‘special book,’ nametags and photographs.
- 2 large Pritt/gluesticks, labelled with your child’s name, for use with scrapbook/Art projects.
- Colours (no markers – I would recommend something like twistables), pencils (at least 3) and pencil case. I appreciate that labelling colours and pencils in particular can be time consuming – but hopefully it should save you from having to repurchase these items at regular intervals. So if possible, I would recommend that these be labelled with your child’s name as well.